Casablanca - Rabat
Your driver will meet you at the Casablanca Airport. Visit the stunning Hassan II Mosque, the largest mosque in Morocco. Continue on to Rabat, Morocco’s capital since 1912, where you will visit the Hassan Tower and Mohammed V Mausoleum, the resting place for the current king’s grandfather. Overnight in Rabat.
Rabat - Volubilis - Fes
Depart Rabat and head to Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Roman ruins, which are still in the process of excavation, date back to 3 BCE, and provide an incredible view into life so many centuries ago. Continue on to Fes, which has been the capital of Morocco on and off from the 9th century through 1912. Overnight in Fes.
Tour Fes with a private guide. Visit the Royal Palace, stroll through the Mellah, view the city from Borj Sud, see the Al Quaraouiyine University, and tour the winding old medina, with stops at artisan workshops such as mosaic makers, silk weavers, metalworkers, and the famous Fes tannery. Lunch included in the tour. Overnight in Fes.
Take a day trip to Meknes, the capital of Morocco from 1672 to 1727. See the Bab Mansour gate, the Royal Stables, and the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, the sultan who had made Meknes his capital. Overnight in Meknes.
Depart Fes to travel down to Marrakech, which was the Moroccan Capital on and off between 1071 and 1659. Travel the faster way by highway to spend the afternoon exploring the famous Jemaa el Fna, the central square that was once the place of public executions but is now filled with street performers and vendors. Alternatively, take the scenic route through the Atlas Mountains, making a stop at the breathtaking Ouzoud falls. Overnight in Marrakech.
Take a morning tour of Marrakech with a private guide, visiting the Koutoubia Mosque, Bahia Palace, Ben Youssef Madrasa, and more. Enjoy the afternoon to wander the souks, visit museums, or enjoy a traditional Hammam. Overnight in Marrakech.
Enjoy a free morning until time for transfer to Marrakech or Casablanca airport for departure.
- Private ground transportation via air-conditioned minibus with experienced English-speaking driver
- Six nights accommodations in 4-star hotels or riads with breakfast (double occupancy)
- Hotel Helnan Chellah, or similar, in Rabat
- Riad Sara, or similar, in Fes
- Hotel Tempoo, or similar, in Marrakech
- Entrance fee and tour of Hassan II Mosque
- Entrance fee and private tour of Volubilis
- Private tour of Fes with lunch
- Private tour of Marrakech
Does not include:
- Meals not noted in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Anything else is not noted in the itinerary