*The requested travel date must be 15 days from the booking date
Marrakech - Ait Ben-Haddou Kasbah - Boumalne
Meet your driver in Marrakech in the morning. Travel over the Atlas Mountains via Tichka Pass, and visit Ait Ben-Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Continue on to Boumalne, where you will check into your riad. Dinner at your riad. Overnight in Boumalne.
Boumalne - Merzouga
Depart Boumalne in the morning to complete your journey to the Sahara Desert. Take an excursion through the desert in the SUV, riding up the red dunes, visiting the Gnawa village with its entrancing music, and enjoying lunch in the Sahara. In the late afternoon, meet your camels for a trek into the luxury camp. Enjoy live music around the bonfire after dinner. Overnight in the Sahara.
Depart camp and begin your return journey. Complete your journey to Marrakech, crossing the Atlas Mountains once more via Tichka Pass.
- Private ground transportation via air-conditioned SUV with English-speaking driver (groups 2-5) or air-conditioned mini-bus with English-speaking guide (groups 6-12)
Two nights accommodations in riads with breakfast and dinner (double/triple occupancy)
- Ksar Sultan, or similar, in Boumalne
One night accommodation in a luxury Sahara Desert camp with breakfast and dinner (double/triple occupancy)
- Sahara Sky Luxury Camp, or similar
- Camel trek
- Desert excursion with lunch
Does not include:
- Meals not noted in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Anything else is not noted in the itinerary