*The requested travel date must be 15 days from the booking date
*You can't book this trip in the holidays (December 15th to January 1st)
Casablanca - Rabat
Meet your driver at the Casablanca airport in the morning. Visit the beautiful Hassan II Mosque, perched on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. Continue on to Rabat, where you will visit the Hassan Tower and Mohammed V Mausoleum. Dinner at your hotel. Overnight in Rabat.
Rabat - Tangier
Depart Rabat and head north to Tangier. Check into your hotel across from the beach, and enjoy the afternoon to enjoy the waterfront. Overnight in Tangier.
Tangier - Asilah
Visit the sites of Tangier, including Cap Spartel, the legendary Cave of Hercules, and spending the afternoon in the beautiful Asilah, a former pirate base that is now a hub for artists. Overnight in Tangier.
Tangier - Chefchaouen
Take a day trip to Chefchaouen, nestled high in the Riff Mountains. Spend the day exploring the charming blue-washed medina. Overnight in Tangier.
Volubilis - Meknes - Fes
Travel south to visit the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis, which date back to the 3 BCE and is still being excavated. Visit the imperial city of Meknes, stopping to see the Bab Mansour Gate, the old palace, and the royal stables that once housed over 1200 horses. Continue on to Fes. Overnight in Fes.
Enjoy a guided tour of Fes, visiting the Royal Palace, strolling through the mellah, and touring the old medina, stopping at artisan workshops such as the silk weavers and the famous Fes tannery. Lunch included during the tour. Overnight in Fes.
Fes - Azrou - Merzouga
Depart Fes to travel south to the Sahara Desert. Make stops to visit the wild monkeys outside of Azrou and to take in the stunning scenery as you cross the Atlas Mountains. Arrive in Merzouga in time to take a quad excursion into the Sahara to watch the sunset from the top of a dune. Dinner at your riad. Overnight in Merzouga.
Take an excursion through the desert in the SUV, riding up the red dunes, visiting the Gnawa village with its entrancing music, and enjoying lunch in the Sahara. In the late afternoon, meet your camels for a trek into the luxury camp. Enjoy live music around the bonfire after dinner. Overnight in the Sahara.
Merzouga - Dades Gorges - Boumalne
Depart camp and begin your journey west. Visit the Dades Gorges, and hike through the Rose Valley in Boumalne. Dinner at your riad. Overnight in Boumalne.
Boumalne - Ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou - Marrakech
Head to Ouarzazate to visit the Atlas Film Studios, where movies such as Gladiator and Jewel of the Nile were filmed. After lunch, complete your journey to Marrakech, stopping at Ait Benhaddou in Ouarzazate and crossing the Atlas Mountains once more via Tichka Pass. Arrive in Marrakech in the evening and check into your hotel near the Jemaa el Fna square. Overnight in Marrakech.
Tour Marrakech with a private guide, visiting the Bahia Palace, Koutoubia Mosque, and the famous Marrakech souks. Free afternoon. Overnight in Marrakech.
Marrakech - Essaouira
Day trip the the coastal city of Essaouira. Spend time in the laid back medina, stopping into artists galleries, or hang out on the beach. Overnight in Marrakech.
Free day to explore Marrakech. Wander the souks, enjoy a traditional hammam, visit museums, or just explore the city. Overnight in Marrakech.
- Private ground transportation via air-conditioned mini-bus with English-speaking guide
- Nine nights accommodations in riads/hotels with breakfast (double occupancy)
- Atlas Rif and Spa, or similar, in Tangier
- Riad Sara, or similar, in Fes
- Hotel Chems, or similar, in Marrakech (double occupancy)
- Three nights accommodations in riads/hotels with breakfast and dinner (double occupancy)
- Hotel Helnan Chellah, or similar, in Rabat
- Kasbah Tizzarouine, or similar, in Boumalne
- Auberge Sahara, or similar, in Merzouga
- One night accommodation in a luxury Sahara Desert camp with breakfast and dinner (double occupancy)
- Sahara Sky Luxury Camp, or similar
- Entrance fee to the Hassan II Mosque
- Entrance fee to the Cave of Hercules
- Entrance fee and guide to Volubilis
- Professional city guides in Fes and Marrakech
- Lunch during the medina tour in Fes
- One hour quad excursion
- Camel trek
- Desert excursion with lunch
- Professional hiking guide
- Entrance fee and guide for the Atlas Film Studios
Does not include:
- Meals not noted in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Anything else is not noted in the itinerary