*The requested travel date must be 15 days from the booking date
Marrakech - Ait Ben-Haddou Kasbah - Boumalne
Meet your driver in Marrakech in the morning. Travel over the Atlas Mountains via Tichka Pass, and visit Ait Ben-Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Continue on to Boumalne. Dinner at your riad. Overnight in Boumalne.
Boumalne - Merzouga
Depart Boumalne in the morning, and begin your day with a hike through the Rose Valley. Continue on to reach Merzouga in time to take a quad excursion into the Sahara Desert to watch the sunset from the top of the sand dunes. Dinner at your riad. Overnight in Merzouga.
Take an excursion through the desert in the SUV, riding up the red dunes, visiting the Gnawa village with its entrancing music, and enjoying lunch in the Sahara. In the late afternoon, meet your camels for a trek into the luxury camp. Enjoy live music around the bonfire after dinner. Overnight in the Sahara.
Merzouga - Dades Gorges - Ouarzazate
Depart camp and begin your return journey. Stop to visit the Dades Gorges outside of Boumalne. Continue on to Ouarzazate, where you will check into your riad. Dinner at your riad that night. Overnight in Ouarzazate.
Complete your journey to Marrakech, crossing the Atlas Mountains once more via Tichka Pass. Arrive in Marrakech in the afternoon and check into your hotel near the Jemaa el Fna square. Overnight in Marrakech.
Free day to explore Marrakech. Wander the souks, enjoy a traditional hammam, visit museums, or just explore the city. Overnight in Marrakech.
- Private ground transportation via air-conditioned SUV with English-speaking driver (groups 2-5) or air-conditioned mini-bus with English-speaking guide (groups 6-12)
- Three nights accommodations in Riad with breakfast and dinner (double occupancy)
- Ksar Sultan, or similar, in Boumalne
- Dar Chamaa, or similar, in Ouarzazate
- Hotel Mohayut, or similar, in Merzouga
- One night accommodation in a luxury Sahara Desert camp with breakfast and dinner (double occupancy)
- Sahara Sky Luxury Camp, or similar
- Two nights accommodations in a four-star hotel with breakfast
- Hotel Chems, or similar, in Marrakech (double occupancy)
- Camel trek
- Desert excursion with lunch
- Professional hiking guide
Does not include:
- Meals not noted in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Anything else is not noted in the itinerary